Project Management, Survival Of The Fittest (ISBN 978-9963-8158-1-4)
Project Management, Survival Of The Fittest is a 2007 publication dealing with project management. It is a comprehensive, all-encompassing, hands-on,
user-friendly, practical guide for the creation of the successful project management environment. It is a complete reference and addresses both tangible
and intangible topics that relate to project management.
It describes a complete project management environment that can successfully run a project. Specifically it includes:
- A PROject MOdel (PROMO) to create a successful project management environment.
- All project management forms needed to run a successful project.
- Outsourcing information and how outsourcing is nothing more than "project management in disguise."
- The various entities found inside every project and the dynamics that controls the entities.
- Legal issues
- Accounting issues.
- Social capital issues.
- Quality issues.
Easy Guide to Microsoft Access for Windows (ISBN 978-9963-8158-0-4)
(Out of print)
- A step-by-step tutorial approach, to learning how to use Microsoft Access.
- It contains over 600 pictures, assisting visual instruction.
- It is ideal for the beginner user, explaining any new term introduced.
- The book deals with single real-life example, through which the various features of Microsoft Access are brought out.